We provide a solution to your your legal problem or make legal inquiry in selected legal areas. We review corresponding legal and non-legal sources and corresponding literature. We provide an analysis of risk assessment of possible solutions and suggest the possible outcome. With our analysis your decision is easier and more meaningful and we will help you to find a solution for your problem.
- Legal advice and research.
- Planning and implementation of projects in the fields of law, Internet and information society.
- Education: lecturing, videoconferencing and e-learning.
Basic research includes the following areas:
- Law and Information Society.
- Use of information technology and its legal aspects.
- Use of open source software in the law.
- Copyright law in the information society.
- Public sector information.
- Protection of personal data.
- Information security.
- Legal aspects of social networks.